Uk shooter introducing

Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: hawglips

Quackaddiction

Uk shooter introducing

Postby Quackaddiction » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:25 am

Hi all,
I'm a shooter from the UK and above all my shooting consists of mainly fowling with a few trips to Scotland each year to pursue the pink footed geese!! Tss has been at the back of my mind for some time now and it's about time I sort it out ;) so here I find myself perusing the Internet for some sort of load data as you'd imaging i the uk wildfowlers aren't exactly well catered for and if you mention tss you get funny looks :lol: my main goal here is to create a load for ducks on the foreshore and anther load for pinks when I make my annual pilgrimage to Scotland, I see there's a few others from my neck of the woods in the forum which is great to see because there must be some components in the uk hopefully, im aiming for a 1oz load to put through my 12g and would appreciate any advice for the wizards and yodas within this forum
Many thanks Brandon

hawglips

Re: Uk shooter introducing

Postby hawglips » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:52 pm

Welcome to the board!

manchap

Re: Uk shooter introducing

Postby manchap » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:53 am

Hi Brandon

I too from the uk and just got back from Scotland on the pinks and greys , Its good to see pinks been dropped with the 410 on the marsh and the reactions of other fowlers when they hear a pop instead of boom , And to see geese dropping with 5/8oz tss 7s . But my next trip will be with 5/8oz tss 8s .

I only load Tss in the 410 and 20g , and never got round to using my 20g on the marsh this time . quite enjoyed using the 410 just dont over choke it.

Return to “Introductions”