primed fiocchi with 616 primer

Post your 28 Gauge pattern results.

Moderator: hawglips

Tottichiha

primed fiocchi with 616 primer

Postby Tottichiha » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:35 am

Hello

I am just wondering if the primed Fiocchi with a 616 primer 8mm is a good Hull from BPI as I am only finding those for 28 and 20 gauge. I am planning on loading TSS that I purchased from Hal and hopefully some dublex loads. I am still waiting on Hal to send me some amazing recipes but in the meantime am I ok to purchase those hulls? Thanks everyone

DagSwane

Re: primed fiocchi with 616 primer

Postby DagSwane » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:40 am

Tottichiha wrote:Hello

I am just wondering if the primed Fiocchi with a 616 primer 8mm is a good Hull from BPI as I am only finding those for 28 and 20 gauge. I am planning on loading TSS that I purchased from Hal and hopefully some dublex loads. I am still waiting on Hal to send me some amazing recipes but in the meantime am I ok to purchase those hulls? Thanks everyone

Yep, lots of options with steel, bismuth, and HTL

Tottichiha

Re: primed fiocchi with 616 primer

Postby Tottichiha » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:06 pm

DagSwane wrote:
Tottichiha wrote:Hello

Yep, lots of options with steel, bismuth, and HTL

Thank you DagSwane

Return to “28 Gauge”