Another TSS family member

Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: hawglips

Postby nickr » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello from Illinois! Thanks for having me in the family, I've been hunting turkeys for 26 years and really enjoy time spent in the turkey woods with my family. Lots great stories here bringing up two boys thuggin since 8 years of age now they're 15,18
I'm looking forward to reading great topics and introducing my two boys into TSS loading along with meeting new people.
Great family time and memories were made today with our first batch of TSS being produced, and thanks to hawglips!!

Pic my youngest enjoying the hobby today.

"May they all be long beards"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Site Admin

Re: Another TSS family member

Postby Fishh2o » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Welcome aboard and way to have the kids loading. When I was a teenager my dad and I were big quail hunters. It was my job to load all the rounds that we brought to big bend. For bob whites we would just shoot regular AAs then use the hulls for the loads on blue quail.

Roll with it. If you stay above 55 the wheel wont fall off.

Postby RichardGhval » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:56 am

Hi everyone,ive just joined to help me get the best out of my pipo max m1

Welcome i too new member here.

Re: Another TSS family member

Postby jars » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm

This is jars. I've been turkey hunting over 35 years, loading metalic for about 45 years, and shot gun for about 40 years. Loading turkey loads is new to me, however, as that has only been the last 3 years. So I'm both a newby and a veteran at the same time.

Right now I'm trying to learn to navigate the site and see what all of you have to say.

Return to “Introductions”