9x9.5 duplex for turkey?

Open discussion on Tungsten Super Shot "TSS" Handloading.

Moderator: hawglips

james.moffat1

Re: 9x9.5 duplex for turkey?

Postby james.moffat1 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Thanks Fishh2O

Dave in AZ

Postby Dave in AZ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:05 pm

thx James, glad that writing helped you a bit.
You can just post a link to that blog article if you want. I don't advertise it, just a place for me to collect my writing for easy answering, but I may do something with it all someday, so I'd rather you just post a link than cut/paste.
Thanks,
Dave

Fishh2o
Site Admin

Postby Fishh2o » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Dave in AZ wrote:thx James, glad that writing helped you a bit.
You can just post a link to that blog article if you want. I don't advertise it, just a place for me to collect my writing for easy answering, but I may do something with it all someday, so I'd rather you just post a link than cut/paste.
Thanks,
Dave

HIJACKING for a minute..

Dave we will be in NM starting the 22nd - 29th. Doing a little turkey hunting and working on the place. We decided to build a nice platform and put up a Wall Tent for visiting and when they build the house we will stay there... I will have to post some pictures when we get back. In October/November when the water fowl are starting to get hot you need to pack up the boys and come visit... If its slow on my place I have places North of me about 30 - 45 minutes I know holds good birds and very little pleasure.

Okay releasing HIJACK :-)

Roll with it. If you stay above 55 the wheel wont fall off.

hawglips

Postby hawglips » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:12 pm

My default order to load duplex TSS loads is smaller shot on bottom, larger on top.

Return to “TSS”