New TSS user from the Arkansas Ozarks

Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: hawglips

Jim Spencer

New TSS user from the Arkansas Ozarks

Postby Jim Spencer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:48 am

My wife Jill Easton and I are outdoor writers. She's still going strong, but at 69 I'm starting to reduce my writing time and increase my playing time. We are turkey hunters, trappers, fisherfolk, and small game hunters, pretty much in that order of preference and activity level. We travel every spring for turkeys, starting in mid-March and ending in late May, and depending on the date, you might find us anywhere inside the chunk of real estate bounded by a line stretching from Tampa to Baton Rouge to Corpus Christi to Albuquerque to Denver to Missoula to Spearfish to Minneapolis to Chicago to Albany to Savannah and back to Tampa.

Looking forward to learning all I can about this TSS stuff, mostly for turkey hunting but also for waterfowl. (Hey, my home town is Stuttgart, so what did you expect?)

Fishh2o
Site Admin

Re: New TSS user from the Arkansas Ozarks

Postby Fishh2o » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Jim,

Welcome to the board. please enjoy your stay. I wish you luck on your hunts and please post you results and any questions you have. Its great to have writers on board and if you want to write about the board and where to go please do so!

Roll with it. If you stay above 55 the wheel wont fall off.

paulinkansas

Postby paulinkansas » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Welcome aboard.

My 2 cents worth of advice is to stay out of Illinois if you are hunting. Too much b.s. in that state with firearms. I lived there 11 years.

hawglips

Postby hawglips » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Welcome Jim!!

Return to “Introductions”