ISO .410 Nitro Cards

What are you selling? Classified post for anything hunting or shooting.

Moderator: hawglips

The_Don_6
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:21 pm

ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby The_Don_6 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Looking to purchase .410 Nitro Cards. Any leads or referrals to where I could find some would be much appreciated. Thanks.



poorcountrypreacher
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby poorcountrypreacher » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:26 am

The_Don_6 wrote:Looking to purchase .410 Nitro Cards. Any leads or referrals to where I could find some would be much appreciated. Thanks.


I don't know where you might find any right now, but if you need them for turkey shells you can always just cut a few out of a larger gauge wad. I have cut 12 gauge down to 20 gauge using shears. It's an extra step and takes a little time, but in this time of shortages of almost every reloading component it is the only option at times.

Good luck in finding some.



manchap
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby manchap » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:24 pm

Hi are they in short supply how many are you after. ?



The_Don_6
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby The_Don_6 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:10 pm

poorcountrypreacher wrote:
The_Don_6 wrote:Looking to purchase .410 Nitro Cards. Any leads or referrals to where I could find some would be much appreciated. Thanks.


I don't know where you might find any right now, but if you need them for turkey shells you can always just cut a few out of a larger gauge wad. I have cut 12 gauge down to 20 gauge using shears. It's an extra step and takes a little time, but in this time of shortages of almost every reloading component it is the only option at times.

Good luck in finding some.



Thats a good idea, thanks. I actually got lucky and found some @ https://www.buffaloarms.com/



The_Don_6
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby The_Don_6 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:12 pm

manchap wrote:Hi are they in short supply how many are you after. ?


Yeah, I had a heck of a time finding some online but lucked out and found some @ https://www.buffaloarms.com/



The_Don_6
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby The_Don_6 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:17 pm

Here''s a better link for .410 Nitro Cards if anyone else is looking:

https://www.buffaloarms.com/reloading-s ... guage=5727



manchap
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby manchap » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:47 am

Good to hear your sorted , I was going to send you some over from the UK .



The_Don_6
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby The_Don_6 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:47 pm

manchap wrote:Good to hear your sorted , I was going to send you some over from the UK .


Thanks for the thought!



manchap
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Re: ISO .410 Nitro Cards

Postby manchap » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:21 am

Your welcome




Return to “Classified”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests