New and Old

Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: hawglips

turkeyassassin

New and Old

Postby turkeyassassin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:52 pm

Well here is where I have found myself saying hello to everyone
As for the new, I am new as far as getting et up to load my own TSS rounds and am also new to getting set up to hunt them old gobblers with a 20 gauge. However I am old in age lol and old to chasing these gobblers with a 12 gauge. Been hunting them in Southern California for quite a few years and recently moved to Central Oregon and going to try and give them hell here. With all that said I just ordered some 9 shot from Hal and didn’t ask for recipes during purchase, but sent him an email so hopefully he’ll respond back that way.

Greg

Re: New and Old

Postby Greg » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:49 am

Ive got a trip booked to hunt turkeys in Oregon this upcoming season. Really looking forward to seeing that part of the country and getting after a couple turkeys.

turkeyassassin

Postby turkeyassassin » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Greg wrote:Ive got a trip booked to hunt turkeys in Oregon this upcoming season. Really looking forward to seeing that part of the country and getting after a couple turkeys.

Sounds awesome. What area of Oregon is your hunt? Where I am at was like a whole new turkey hunting experience for me I went from chasing them in oak woods and meadows to pine forests.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:08 am

Near Roseburg. I have no idea what to expect never been that far west, I have hunted enough places to know it ain't gonna be like chasing turkeys in the southeast.

hawglips

Postby hawglips » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:11 am

Welcome to the board!!

turkeyassassin

Postby turkeyassassin » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:41 am

hawglips wrote:Welcome to the board!!

Well thank you kindly sir

Return to “Introductions”