Big 20 XL Component Kits For Sale - Limited Supply - (3" Fiocchi Hulls, PT2092 Wads, 16/20 Mylar, etc.) ** Sold Out**

What are you selling? Classified post for anything hunting or shooting.

Moderator: hawglips

fnsup

Big 20 XL Component Kits For Sale - Limited Supply - (3" Fiocchi Hulls, PT2092 Wads, 16/20 Mylar, etc.) ** Sold Out**

Postby fnsup » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:03 pm

I know finding components can be pretty difficult at the moment. I have a limited number of spare items that I’ve put together in kits that may be able to help a handful of people get some 20 gauge TSS turkey loads put together and patterned before season.

These components are based off of Hal’s BIG 20 XL load data. The kits contain the below items and quantities. I’m asking $20 per kit, plus $8 for shipping ($28 total). I will only accept payment through PayPal. I have a very limited number that I can put together, so this is geared for those who may be just trying to get started with loading TSS and can’t find the components, or those who are truly in need of these items to have shells for this season. PM me if you are interested.

BIG 20 XL Component Kit Contains (See Photos):

Qty. (10) 3” Fiocchi Primed & Skived (16mm Brass) 20 Gauge Hulls
Qty. (10) PT2092 20 Gauge Wads
Qty. (10) 28 Gauge x 1/8” Cork Wad (Ballistic Products)
Qty. (20) 28 Gauge x 1/8” Felt Spacers (Precision Reloading)
Qty. (10) 20 Gauge Overshot Cards (Ballistic Products)
Qty. (10) Mylar 16/20 (Ballistic Products)

**Please Note This Kit Does Not Contain TSS Shot, Gun Powder, or Buffer. Only The Items Listed Above.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mjones59

Re: Big 20 XL Component Kits For Sale - Limited Supply - (3" Fiocchi Hulls, PT2092 Wads, 16/20 Mylar, etc.) ** Sold Out*

Postby Mjones59 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:42 am

I'm looking for a 12 gauge component kit , I'm a newbie to shotgun reloading and am clueless
on finding the right components, stuff is scarce here in NY and don't want to buy components
that won't work. Once I get the right components I will buy my TSS from Hawglips, but I don't
want the TSS if I can't find everything else.
Thanks

Return to “Classified”