Eastern Washington State

Please introduce yourself.

Moderator: hawglips

Brady509

Eastern Washington State

Postby Brady509 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:02 am

Hello all,

Brady Gies here looking to make the brothers in the the duck blind, and goose pits laugh. I've always prided myself in using less and reaping rewards. Well, I guess if some one says you can't hit that. I grin and they pout lol.

I really want to get into using this shot simply because I shot lead. 1 5/8 copper plated buffered 2s never found a duck or lesser they didn't like.

Anyway, years back I met a fellow trap shooter with an air boat. That boat open up many opportunities for duck hunting. Needless to say after many seasons of hunting open water with ice we have seen first had the ludicrous amount of crippled birds that make it back to water then die. Guilty my self for sure

Well into the hundreds over a season. That's just what we find. Imagine that over the whole country alone.

Anyway between water swatting cripples and dumping 2-3 shots on one bird I've had enough of steel. I'm tired of the 45 to 55 plus yard shot relying heavily on a golden bb to the head.

The smell of powder is in the air, and I can't wait to start some great relationships with fellow shooters.

Brady Gies
Odessa, Wa

hawglips

Re: Eastern Washington State

Postby hawglips » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:42 am

Welcome to the board Brady!

Return to “Introductions”